You're just a call away from finding love


Ireland's No. 1 MatchMaker

Ireland's No.1 Matchmaker, Sharon Kenny, TheMatchmaker.ie is here to give you a helping hand

  • Are you fed up being single?
  • Are you making the wrong choices?
  • Are you 2nd time around and need a helping hand? 
  • Are you fed up with online dating and the lack of the pub scene?

It's time to invest in the most important thing in your life....  Your Love. 

With four individual dates I'll get you there. 80% meet their match by date 4. The other 20% do come back again because I've been so close. 

"Sharon helped me really realise what I was looking for. We went through several exercises at the meeting. I really feel she got me. I know she'll help me find love". Ted age 45.

You're just a call away from finding LOVE
"I was with another agency before meeting Sharon and they really made me feel there was no hope for me, telling me my expectations were too high. I was nearly not going to give it another chance only a friend who Sharon matchmade, recommended her to me. 3 dates later I met him. I'm loving sharing my life!". Jill age 37.

I meet single people who are fed up being single and not into online dating. I help them focus on what they are really looking for and if necessary advise them where they are going right and sometimes wrong! With over 30 years experience and stars on google 4.7 out of 5 I'm delighted to say, it works! yes, the highest in Ireland.

My youngest client is 25 and my eldest client is 84. We discuss what you are looking for and if I can help you, we meet. I meet every client face to face and deal with them from start to finish. This is where that extra TLC comes into it, in making sure your expectations are met.

Who uses my matchmaking? Some people are 2nd time around.Some have nowhere to go nowadays and others friends are all married. Some don't trust people on online dating and their privacy is important to them. Others over this time realise have decided they don't want to be alone.

Most of all the clients who come to me know they are going to meet people who have invested in love and because of that are in the right frame of mind. They are more authentic and looking for genuine love.

I have that gut feeling where you are going wrong and I’m like their big / little sister who is passionate about finding you love. Let's get you started. Are you ready for your other half?
Hi, I’m Sharon Kenny, I’m Ireland's No.1 Matchmaker. I’m matchmaking professionally for over 14 years. I've been on radio stations from 2FM to Q102 and National Newspapers. I want to share my Experiences with you to make sure you find the shortest route to finding love and bring the best you to the table!

TESTIMONIALS from 21 Days Dating Trials:
If you are looking for something private and not online dating this is the answer. Plus the night out at the end is great fun. I met loads of great people over the 21 Days. I'm happily dating too. Thank you Sharon.
------- Fiona 52, Galway.

I'd do it again if I was single. I learned so much about myself, which I wasn't expecting. Thanks.
------- John 39, Kildare.


© 2024 | callwithsharonkenny.com | All Rights Reserved